Thursday, March 27, 2008

Penn Appetit News (and Haiku)

layout week leaves me
without time to write haiku.
a paradox, no?

This haiku is just a cheap way for me to let our readers know that we are in the process of laying out the next issue of Penn Appetit - the magazine form of it, anyway. The spring issue will be coming out on April 14! It's chock full of good stuff so far - so good that I don't want to give it away - but I can tell you that we are upgrading the printing to full color! If you want an issue and you aren't in the Philadelphia area, then please send me an email (pennappetit@gmail.com) with your name and address. I was lax about sending them out this past semester, but I will be sure to get the spring issue out to whoever wants it.

One other exciting thing: we are having an event with Ellen Yin, the owner of Fork Restaurant in Old City, Philadelphia, and also a Penn alum. Read more about her career and love of food here. And here's the flyer for the event:

No comments:

Post a Comment

name:
location:
comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...