|Photo via Meal Ticket|
• Food cart envy: KAMI, serving up korean-inspired food on Drexel's campus at 33rd Street and Arch Streets, hits the spot with "Korean cheesesteaks"
• Overwhelmed by Center City Restaurant Week choices? Foobooz has a nifty search for filtering specific preferences like vegetarian options and BYOBs
• Open: Keven Parker Soul Food Cafe is up and running at Reading Terminal Market, serving up classic soul food choices like fried chicken, chicken and waffles, and "cheesy cheese" mac & cheese
• Inquirer food writer Michael Klein explains the bane of restaurant owners' existence: diners who cancel last minute
• City Paper Meal Ticket blogger and Penn junior Zoë Kirsch highlights the "gastronomaly" that is Chocolate by Mueller's chocolate covered onion
• Think your a food expert? Do you know your confit from your rillette? Test your food vocabulary with this First We Feast post on "20 Foods You Secretly Can't Explain"