|Image via Midtown Lunch|
• University City: Shake Shack, which opened last summer at 20th and Sansom Streets, plans another location at 3200 Chestnut St. for late summer/early fall
• Food trends: Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House at 3432 Sansom St. is serving up flights of...Chowder shots?
• City Paper's Adam Erace reviews Rue 52, West Philly's new coffee-and-crepes eatery at 503 S. 52nd St.
• Eat this: Meal Ticket sings the praises of West Philly's Four Worlds Bakery's soft pretzels
• Reading Terminal: Midtown Lunch reviews the Valley Thunder grilled cheese, made with cheddar, homemade brisket, and baked macaroni and cheese, from the new Valley Shepherd Creamery stall
• 108 S. 18th St. is the future location of Spike Mendelsohn's Philly branch of Good Stuff Eatery
• Food history: Smoked Tongue and Calfsfoot & Wine Jelly? Check out the menu from President Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Ball, March 6, 1865